Overheard at the Schoonmaker House

I love the age that both boys are right now.  The conversations they have with each other and with Sean and I are usually pretty comical.  Here are just a couple things I've had the pleasure of hearing last week.....



"I tootin! I tootin! I gotta go poop!"-Graham while holding his bottom and running to the potty.

"Mom, you have no chill" -Griffin, commenting on how overly excited I was to spend the day with just me and him.

"I NO LIKE THAT MOMMA!" - Graham, letting me know that my singing was not appreciated.

"Awesome!"- Graham's response to Griffin's bat mobile.

"mmmm...how bought' candy?" -Graham's response to Dad asking what he would like for breakfast.

"Uhhh..like totally cool dude.  like it's my jam"- Griffin making fun of me all the time about everything.

"when I become a grown up man, can I play baseball too?".-Griffin while watching Game 7 of the world series.  Followed by, "Mom, can you put me in baseball?".

"Mom, I want to learn to read and learn my numbers and letters"- Griffin, which sent me looking up on google "how to teach your kid to read".

"e i e i o, moo moo here...old mcdonald...e i e i o" -Graham singing while walking around the house, or sitting in the car or in his bike trailer.

"yes indeed" - Graham's new answer for everything I ask.



Comments

Popular Posts