SMILE!
It's real. Not the gas induced smirk, the sleep grin, but the full on smile. It has finally arrived! Looking back on it his first real social smile was about 2 weeks ago. He did it two days in a row right when I would wake him by singing to him in the morning. He looked at me and smiled! At the time I thought maybe it was gas related because he would always poo soon afterwards, but now I know it was a real smile. He really gave us a good one last Sunday, Andrea's aunt Marjorie got it out of him after lots of funny faces and silly sounds. Now the kid won't stop! It's really fun to see him smile at me and Sean, his most frequent smiles come when he is well rested and content and they totally make our day!
My mission has now been to try and capture his full blown smile on camera, but I haven't been very successful. I never catch it in time, and my crazy faces, noises and songs sometimes have the opposite effect. My son must think his mom is crazy.....
| I call this "The Teaser" smile...
|
| Mom is CRAZY!
|
Comments
Post a Comment