Happy Halloween!

So, trying to find a costume for a 3 month old is not easy!  I probably could have made one, that is if I had the time or the motivation, neither of which is abundant these days!  Instead, we bought him a little pumpkin PJ set that came with a little hat.  I had to work a late case yesterday, so our Halloween consisted of taking pictures of our pumpkins and handing out candy to our little neighbor.  After Griffin went to bed, Sean and I made caramel apples and watched Hocus Pocus and stayed up late (11pm!).  Man, we are SO crazy these days :)  Here are some pictures of Griffin's first Halloween!

He loved looking at the tea lights...don't worry they were electric :)

His little bat pumpkin!

All of our pumpkins :)

Happy Halloween!

Goof balls!

Comments

  1. I think a night of Hocus Pocus and carmel apples sounds freakin' awesome!! Really.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It actually was pretty fun :). Would have been even better if you were here! Miss you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts