A new chapter
As many of you all already know we are moving back to Arizona!!! Sean got a design engineering job with BE Aerospace in Tucson and is actually starting in two weeks! I gave my notice at work a couple weeks ago so I only have about a week left of cases and all I can say is YAHOOOOOOOOO! We have had ECMO patient after ECMO patient and I have been working like a crazy woman so I cannot wait to be a stay at home mommy for awhile. Its our hope that I will be able to work at least part time or per diem in Tucson but until then I will be soaking up that baby and some sunshine :) Sean had been working very hard since about November to find a job back home, which was a lot tougher then we originally though. He pressed through and worked really hard applying for job after job while watching Griffin full time, not an easy task! He is truly an amazing dad and husband. So what's next? Packing, packing and packing! It's an overwhelming task, something that has proven to be almost impossible with a little one. Griffin has had a fever for the last 3 day and has been generally miserable, only wanting to be held and will only sleep in one of our arms. It's been very difficult trying to accomplish anything, he hates the sound if packing tape too. It scares him, so we have had to put boxes together downstairs while holding Griffin upstairs! This experience will only make us stronger :). I'm just thankful that I have Sean to do this with, we keep each other sane. The light is at the end of the tunnel and we are beyond excited to be home with our family and friends! I will do my best to keep up on our blog the next couple weeks, but if it goes awhile without an update, you know why!!!

Comments
Post a Comment