Griffin rolls over and other fun stuff!

Griff has reached a couple milestones in the last week, one right after the other.  I posted last week about him finding his hands, the next day he found his feet and two days later he rolled over!  He rolled over once before, but never did it again and it was right after I put him down on his belly so I think he had a little momentum.  This was for real and he has done it every day since.  Here is a little video, we actually captured it which was pretty cool.  Ignore the crazy baby talk from Sean and I :)


We  hit up an Oktoberfest in Oregon last weekend.  It was fun, but not as cool as the one we went to last year in Leavenworth.  We still had a great time, Griffin did too!




Decorated his hat with some hops!

Dancing to the polka with Griffin

Mt. Angel, OR

Griffin loved the yoleding (sp?) contest
 
 We also went for a hike in the Gorge on Sunday, it was a little tougher then we thought it was going to be!  We were rewarded with a great view and got some fresh air and exercise!  The dogs had a good time and were pooped by the end of the day.

First Hike

Up,up,up we go!

Griffin slept most of the time

Family portrait, minus Jake's head!

Comments

Popular Posts