Last weekend we took Jake and Leo down to a new beach near downtown Vancouver. Its right on the Columbia River! We all know how much Jake loves the water, but guess who else took a dip? Leo! We have been up here taking our pups to the river and the beach for two years now, not once did Leo EVER show any interest in the water. So, you can imagine how surprised we were when he ran out into the water to try and get the ball! The very first time he swam was back in August while Sean's family was visiting, but I didn't have my camera with me so I couldn't prove it! This time I had it ready and sure enough he did it again! Its pretty cute because he sort of jumps out into the river until he can't reach the bottom anymore, then he does this awkward straight up and down doggy paddle. Eventually his body becomes horizontal and he swims just fine, its really cute and fun to watch him. He has become such a brave doggy since we moved up here and I really enjoy watching him have so much fun! Here are some pictures and video (took it on my iphone, so don't enlarge it, the quality will be poor) of Sean and the pups! Enjoy!
 |
| Mount Hood in the background |
 |
| Puppies loving the water! |
Comments
Post a Comment