It will remain a day that goes down in history: September 12th, 2012. The day that Griffin found out he had hands. Yesterday morning, an very sweet baby made a VERY tired Mom smile. It's funny how Griffin does that, I can be so tired that I am ready to scream and cry at the same time and out of the blue he just does something that melts my heart or makes me laugh. I think it's some sort built in survival mechanism that babies have.
We had two really bad nights in a row and a very fussy baby in between so when Griffin decided it was time to get up yesterday I was exhausted and already at my wits end..and it was only 7 am! I get him up, change him and feed him and head downstairs for a much needed coffee. While I was making my coffee I put him in his newborn rocker so that he sits upright. Anyway, I look over and he has both of his hands a couple inches from his face and he has made "pointers" out of his fingers. He was looking at his hands with such shock and awe, I just started laughing. It was a "What the heck are these? They belong to ME?". I grabbed the camera and got some pictures of it...
 |
| WHAT? |
 |
| I have TWO of these? |
He did it again when Sean got home so he got to see it too! Now, anytime I put him in this chair or his swing he just sits there and stares at his hands (or lobster claws!) while moving them back and forth. What a cutie!
Comments
Post a Comment