Colorado
We just got back from Colorado yesterday! It was COLD!!! I had a work conference in Winter Park just outside of Denver that was tailored so that you could go skiing, which was sweet! Sean's Mom and sister flew up and joined us for the first part of the week. It was awesome! They got in some great time with Griffin and Linda baby sat for us one day so Sean and I hit the slopes. We got to spend a lot of time together enjoying the snow, the slopes and even ice skating. It was a great vacation and I got the rest of my continuing education units I needed to re-certify as a perfusionist.
After the conference was over, Sean and I drove to Golden, CO to spend time with my Grandma, Aunt Julie and Titus. They were meeting Griffin for the first time! It was really special to get to share him with the family! It made me so happy to see them hold Griffin and love him up! We had a really nice relaxing visit full of yummy food, long chats and doggies. I loved every second of it and was really sad to leave. Hopefully, we will get to see them soon!
| Meeting my Great Grandma for the first time! |
Comments
Post a Comment