It's the little things

Last week we had pretty great weather up here, we had sunshine almost every day!  It was still right around freezing temperature but it was SUNNY!  Our master bedroom gets great afternoon sunshine, so I took Griffin upstairs and stripped him down to his diaper and we layed down on the bed basking in the sunshine.  He doesn't particularly care for the sun, he usually whines or turns his head away from the sunshine, if I didn't know any better I would say he is half vampire:)  Anyway, I lay him on his tummy and just tickled him from head to toe.  He was actually completely still, enjoying his tickles with this blissed out look on his face.  It was so cute!  He would squirm every now and then when it tickled too much but he just layed there so relaxed and comfortable, basking in the Washington sunlight.  I loved every second of it!  He fell asleep a couple minutes later and so did I, so we both took a nap in the sun.  It was one of those moments in time that I will forever remember.  Just enjoying the simple things in life; a little sun and a little tickles from Mommy...perfection!

Comments

Popular Posts