Dads are the new Mom's
"Elise, Dad's are the new Mom's" - Sean Schoonmaker
Sean told me this the other day after seeing a commercial for Pamper's wipes on TV that displayed a bunch of dad's cleaning up their messy babies. Being a dad with a baby seems to be the new cool thing.. Jimmy Fallon's new show Guys with Kids involves this new "novel" idea, its funny to me how the notion of being a good dad is in style. However, I am happy about this because when I was a kid most of the dad's portrayed on TV (lets take Homer Simpson for example) and film were often shown in a negative light. Sean and I both have AWESOME Dads and I for one am happy to see dudes getting credit for all that they do with their children.
I would of course be a champion of this Dad-tastic movement, seeing as how Griffin has the best stay at home dad ever! Seriously, Sean is amazing. If Dad's really are the new Mom's then Griffin lucked out big time.
Sean told me this the other day after seeing a commercial for Pamper's wipes on TV that displayed a bunch of dad's cleaning up their messy babies. Being a dad with a baby seems to be the new cool thing.. Jimmy Fallon's new show Guys with Kids involves this new "novel" idea, its funny to me how the notion of being a good dad is in style. However, I am happy about this because when I was a kid most of the dad's portrayed on TV (lets take Homer Simpson for example) and film were often shown in a negative light. Sean and I both have AWESOME Dads and I for one am happy to see dudes getting credit for all that they do with their children.
I would of course be a champion of this Dad-tastic movement, seeing as how Griffin has the best stay at home dad ever! Seriously, Sean is amazing. If Dad's really are the new Mom's then Griffin lucked out big time.
Comments
Post a Comment