8 things about our 8 month old
1) Griffin LOVES blueberries. At the moment they are his absolute favorite food. I was buying them fresh, but at the rate he goes through them I finally bought a big bag of yummy NW grown frozen blueberries. He will eat 15+ at a sitting and probably more if I offered...
2) Sippy cups are fun! I offer a little water in a sippy cup at the end of his meals and he really enjoys drinking like a big boy! It is a bit of a mess but sometimes I pull off his onesie and sit him on the floor with his cup and he goes to town drinking and flinging water everywhere. Good times!
3) Griffin learned to crawl! Last week Sean and I were putting away our groceries while Griffin was in our living room playing. He apparently saw an empty plastic bag we missed and he was on a mission to get it in his hands! After a couple weeks of teasing us with almost crawling he did it! We both got to see it for the first time, very cool! He was about 8.5 months to the day!
4) He is starting to "dance". When music comes on he likes he sorta bounces up and down on his bottom with a big smile on his face.
5) He loves to give kisses! He now gives kisses to Mommy, Daddy, Leo and Jake. Big wet ones!
6) Griffin is fascinated with zippers, boxes, cords, outlets, remotes, cell phones, dog toys, balls, and pictures of himself.
7) He likes to roar like a lion! Sometimes Sean and Griffin roar like lions back and forth to each other :) That baby cracks up and thinks its very funny that Daddy is a lion too!
8) Griffin likes to stand up! He reaches for my hands to pull himself up, or he pulls himself up on the crib (we lowered his mattress today!). I think he would prefer to just skip crawling and go straight to walking...
2) Sippy cups are fun! I offer a little water in a sippy cup at the end of his meals and he really enjoys drinking like a big boy! It is a bit of a mess but sometimes I pull off his onesie and sit him on the floor with his cup and he goes to town drinking and flinging water everywhere. Good times!
3) Griffin learned to crawl! Last week Sean and I were putting away our groceries while Griffin was in our living room playing. He apparently saw an empty plastic bag we missed and he was on a mission to get it in his hands! After a couple weeks of teasing us with almost crawling he did it! We both got to see it for the first time, very cool! He was about 8.5 months to the day!
4) He is starting to "dance". When music comes on he likes he sorta bounces up and down on his bottom with a big smile on his face.
5) He loves to give kisses! He now gives kisses to Mommy, Daddy, Leo and Jake. Big wet ones!
6) Griffin is fascinated with zippers, boxes, cords, outlets, remotes, cell phones, dog toys, balls, and pictures of himself.
7) He likes to roar like a lion! Sometimes Sean and Griffin roar like lions back and forth to each other :) That baby cracks up and thinks its very funny that Daddy is a lion too!
8) Griffin likes to stand up! He reaches for my hands to pull himself up, or he pulls himself up on the crib (we lowered his mattress today!). I think he would prefer to just skip crawling and go straight to walking...
Comments
Post a Comment