Griff's 7 month photos
When I was preggo I contemplated getting those awesome dreamy newborn pictures of our little guy. I really went back and forth mainly because they were going to be pricey but I really wanted them done...I mean I REALLY wanted them! I had a couple discussions with the hubby about it, mainly to get his blessing and so I wouldn't feel so bad about spending the dough. So we had them done and I am so thankful that we did! I love them so much and will cherish those photos of that itty bitty baby forever! Now, because I loved those pictures so much I wanted to get some done when Griffin was about 6 months and at one year. I was a little late getting to it, so these turned out to be 7 month pictures instead. Here are some of my favorites:
Just for fun here is a picture when he was 7 days old...
My so much has changed!!
![]() |
| Little drool baby! |
![]() |
| Big Boy! |
![]() |
| I love this picture and his tiny hands! Exploring the world around him :) |
![]() |
| Baby toes! |
![]() |
| I liked this one because this is my view of him most mornings playing on the floor :) |
![]() |
| He smiles with his whole body! |
![]() |
| I love his profile |
![]() |
| Perfect! |
![]() |
| ..and lets be real. |
My so much has changed!!










Comments
Post a Comment