10 year reunion fun!
While we were back in AZ we attended my 10 year high school reunion. Anna had the dubious job of planning the reunion, which was hard as she tried to juggle the opinions of our entire class on what, where and how it should happen! She did a wonderful job and we all had a great time! We had a girls lunch the day of the reunion and then went to the nighttime cocktail get together. It was really great to see some people I hadn't seen in awhile. It also ended up being a date night for Sean and I, which are few and far between as of late, so it was really fun!
| Girls Lunch! Anna, Maeve, Me, Monique and Jessica |
| Date night! |
| Maeve and I |
| Some of the Group! |
| Good times! |
| Friends! |
| Anna and I |
| We wore name tags, I labeled Sean as "My trophy husband". He wasn't impressed :) |
Comments
Post a Comment