Miss my peeps!

Its been awhile since I blogged, life has been so busy!  We got back from a week in Arizona last Sunday, then on Tuesday I started back to work.  It has been pretty hectic around here :)

Our trip to Tucson was so wonderful!  It really made Sean and I miss everyone that much more.  I think my favorite part was seeing Griffin in the arms of our family and friends.  It really made my heart full! 
My first plane ride!
 We spent the first half of the week with my Mom and Grandma.  It was really fun to spend time together and get to talk and get advice from those two wonderful ladies.  If you add up my Grandma's children and my Mother's it comes to 12 kids!  Lots of experience!  It was fun to listen to both of them reminisce about their baby days and go through old pictures of all the kids.  We spent lots of time talking, laughing trying to get Griffin to smile.   We also were able to go to my Dad and Debbie's for dinner and meet up for lunch. Amy was able to meet Griffin too, which was awesome!

Griffin with Great Grandma Terry

Four Generations

Grandma and Griff

The second part of the week we spent with Sean's family.  We relaxed, played with Griffin and Alysha got some Auntie time in!  Linda and Brian babysat for us, gave Griffin a couple baths and put him to bed for us a couple nights.  They were so awesome and I think they really enjoyed their time with him!  We were able to meet up with Linda for lunch downtown and then go to her work and she got to show her grandson off!  It was really fun :)  It was so nice to see Griffin with his ALL of his Grandparents and Aunties!

Giving Griffin a bath!

GQ with her Grandson

All dressed up for brunch!

Daddo and his great grandson

Nana and her great grandson!

One night during the week Anna put a little party together at her house for all the friends.  Everyone who hadn't meet Griff got to, and we talked forever!  I really miss my friends, they are some of the most amazing people ever! 

Anna and Maeve

Griffin loves our friends too :)

Andrea and Aaron with Griffin, and he didn't even spit up on Aaron this time!

On our flight home Griffin did awesome!  He slept the entire second flight home in my arms and I just sat there and stared at his little face.  I was so overwhelmed with happiness and felt so blessed to have this little guy.  It made me so thankful for all of you!  Yes you!  You, the awesome Grandma, Great one, Mom Mom, Pop Pop, Grandpa, Auntie, Friend, Great Aunt, Cousin, Great Grandma, Great Grandpa....we are so lucky to have you in our lives!  ALL of you made time on our trip to meet up with us, which I know can be hard, especially with how busy all of our lives are!  I can't tell you how much it meant to Sean and I.  As I sat and stared at him, I couldn't help but think how blessed he was, and how many people care and love him.  I have always know this, evident by the phone calls, texts, cards, gifts and well wishes he has received since before he was born..but I guess seeing all of you in person has made it even more real!  I really want to thank all of you for the kindness and support that you have given both Sean and I.  You guys are beyond wonderful.

Comments

Popular Posts