A boy, his doggies, and his Momma

Griff loves his doggies, I mean he really love his dogs!  He always has a big smile or a belly laugh for these pups.  They are really good with him, especially Jake. He lets Griffin pull his hair and "pet" him.  I am trying to work with the dogs and Griffin about being gentle but its hard with Griffin being so little, he doesn't really understand!  Leo just wants to lick him from head to toe, I don't blame him because Griffin is usually covered in some kind of yummy food :)

One of the boys
Random, but I love his "I'm a big boy" face


Doggies hoping Griffin will share

They like to torture themselves


I can't wait to get home and hold this little guy. I usually pass my time at work looking at pictures of Griffin :)


Airplane!

He likes to give "kisses"

Love those slobbery kisses!  Such a sweet little guy, I am one lucky Momma! 

Comments

Popular Posts