A day at the zoo!

Sean and I took a trip to the Portland Zoo last Friday.  It was a beautiful day outside and I got done with work early, so we took advantage of the weather and drove up to the zoo.  In late November of last year one of their Asian elephants gave birth to a baby girl.  The zoo put her name up for a vote to the public so Sean and I voted for the name Lily.  It seemed that everyone else like that name too, so she was named Lily.  I followed Rose-Tu (Lily's Momma) during her pregnancy because the zoo does a great blog so it was fun to get to see baby Lily for the first time.
 
We loved this sign! Very appropriate for us!

2 month old baby Lily


Checking out the hippos!



Loved this guy!


Griffin loved the chickens!

I could relate!

Griff and Dad
We had a great time and really enjoyed the sunshine.  The zoo was really cool, hopefully we can go back again when Griffin is older. 

Comments

Popular Posts