Seven months old
7 Things to know about our 7 month old
1) He loves to stand and walk around the house with his Dad's help!
2) He gets so frustrated by his lack of mobility. He pulls his knees under him and rolls over but hasn't made it up on all fours...I look forward to him being able to be a little more mobile just so he won't be so frustrated!
3) His favorite song is "The Wheels on the Bus". I can pull him from a melt down just by singing this song to him, its funny he perks up and just gives me the BIGGEST smile when he recognizes the tune!
4) His favorite toys are the dog toys. I am constantly pulling a tennis ball from his hands because once the ball is in his hands, the next place it goes is in his mouth! It doesn't help that Leo and Jake are constantly dropping their tennis balls in his lap. He thinks he is a dog....
5) He has mastered Mommy and Daddy, now saying them with purpose. Sean says he doesn't yell for me when I am not home, he says Dada instead. When I am home and he is fussy he looks at me and goes Mom mom mom...
6) He wakes Mommy up by grabbing my face and saying "hey". When I open my eyes he smiles and squeals! We have been co-sleeping lots lately, he is going through a wonder week (http://www.thewonderweeks.com/) and sleeping terribly.
7) He is all smiles and so stinkin cute! Everything makes him laugh now, we love it!
Comments
Post a Comment